From the very start of the outbreak of the pandemic, we, at Grand Casino’ Portorož, have been doing our best to provide all our guests and employees with a safe experience. To this end, we are notifying our guests that the restaurant and bar will close no later than 10 pm, pursuant to the government decree. Drinks can only be served to seated guests who are playing slot machines or at gaming tables, because this is the only way to prevent gatherings in small spaces. We will continue to monitor and observe all measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 infections, and we will do our best to provide you with a relaxing gaming experience at our casino’.
The opening hours of the casino’ stay the same. You can hang out with us from Monday to Thursday from 12 pm to 3 am and from Friday to Sunday from 10 am to 4 am. To enter the casino’, you must meet one of the RVT (recovered, vaccinated or tested) requirements and show your identification document. Please refer below for more information on meeting the RVT rule. Thank you for your understanding.
When is the RVT rule met?
The RVT rule is met if a person presents one of the following proofs:
- Proof of a negative PCR test, provided that no more than 72 hours have passed since the swab was taken, or a negative rapid antigen test, provided that no more than 48 hours have passed since the swab was taken.
- An EU Digital COVID Certificate in digital or paper format, furnished with a QR code (hereinafter also called EU DCC).
- A digital COVID certificate of a third country in digital or paper format and with a QR code, which must contain the same data as the EU DCC and be issued in English by a competent health authority of the third country.
- A certificate of COVID-19 vaccination to show that the person has received:
• The second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine, produced by Biontech/Pfizer, or the Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine, produced by Moderna, or the Sputnik V vaccine, produced by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology, or the CoronaVac vaccine, produced by Sinovac Biotech, or the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Sinopharm, or the Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine, produced by AstraZeneca, or the Covishield vaccine, produced by the Serum Institute of India, or a combination of two previously listed vaccines. Proof of vaccination is obtained immediately after receiving the second dose of the vaccine.
• A dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine produced by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag. Proof of vaccination is obtained as of the day of vaccination.
- A certificate of a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless a doctor determines otherwise, but not older than 180 days.
- Proof of recovery from COVID-19 referred to in the preceding point and proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to show that the person has received one dose of a vaccine under indent one of point 4 within a period of no more than 180 days since receiving a positive PCR test result or from the onset of symptoms. The person is protected as of the day of vaccination.
Gaming machine salon
Sun-Thu at 10:00pm
Fri-Sat at 11:30pm
Restaurant Sol Privee
From Priday to Sunday from 7pm – 10pm